Cistaro Law has built a caring and compassionate family law practice focused on the following issues experienced by many New Jersey families:
- Child and Spousal Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Non-Dissolution or FD Matters
- Domestic Violence
- Post Judgment Modifications and Order Enforcement
There are unique issues in every family law matter, so you should look for an attorney who has experience in the specific issues that may come up in your divorce. The right attorney for your family law matter should be someone who:
- Is licensed to practice family law in New Jersey.
- Has experience with and can recommend other professionals to assist with your case, like forensic accountants, financial consultants, etc.
- Has handled numerous New Jersey divorce cases, practice is dedicated exclusively to family law and has an excellent knowledge of divorce law.
- Is skilled at negotiating, so it may be possible to resolve your divorce without a costly litigation.
- Is someone you are comfortable with sharing the intimate details of your life with, as your attorney must know all the pertinent facts of your married life to best represent you in this life changing event..
- Is practical and will advise you if a settlement offer is fair instead of encouraging you to prolong the case in order to satisfy a need for revenge.
- Is candid about what the divorce may cost you, will identify any problem areas he or she sees with your case, and can share with you how your case is likely to resolve based on their years of experience.
- Is dedicated solely to protecting your best interests. The divorce process can be both emotionally and financially draining – but it doesn’t have to be provided you have the right representation zealously protecting your rights.
You can rely on Cistaro Law to skillfully negotiate and mediate your family law issues to a satisfactory resolution. Should the need arise, you can also count on our experience for litigating your matter if the situation calls for a more assertive response. Contact us today at (973) 813-8100 for your free consultation.